Trashmail's Glowing Review...

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

fan

Trashmail's Glowing Review...

Post by fan » 02 Jun 2007, 17:52

The Best Disposable Email Of Them All Is...http://www.charchaa.com/the_best_dispos ... hem_all_is

:D

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trashmail's Glowing Review...

Post by Admin » 04 Jun 2007, 09:59

fan wrote:The Best Disposable Email Of Them All Is...http://www.charchaa.com/the_best_dispos ... hem_all_is

:D
Thanks very much.
I will update soon TrashMail with the new whitelisting functions, but I need to carefully test it before updating it here on the production system. :D
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z

Re: Trashmail's Glowing Review...

Post by Z » 04 Jun 2007, 15:32

As I mentioned, trashmail roxx...

Spamgourmet is pretty neat too, but it has been unreliable for terrible long time. Due repeated or continuous DDoS attacks(?!?).

fan

Post by fan » 05 Jun 2007, 22:54

It is only a matter of time before trashmail will start getting more and more glowing reviews. truly a great service!

Z

Post by Z » 06 Jun 2007, 05:29

When whitelisting and message picking are working, then this is truly ultimate solution.

You don't even need tons of temporary addresses. Because you can use one address and you won't receive spam at all. And all important messages are still coming trough. That's the problem with automated junkmailing that important mail might go missing.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 06 Jun 2007, 10:40

Z wrote:When whitelisting and message picking are working, then this is truly ultimate solution.

You don't even need tons of temporary addresses. Because you can use one address and you won't receive spam at all. And all important messages are still coming trough. That's the problem with automated junkmailing that important mail might go missing.
The new whitelisting functions would be really usefull. I have a last problem, I need to add MP3 file support for people who could not read the visual confirmation code, that it would speech the confirmation code, because I don't would like to exclude some users. This is additional work to do, but would be also implemented in the send mail feature.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 06 Jun 2007, 10:42

fan wrote:It is only a matter of time before trashmail will start getting more and more glowing reviews. truly a great service!
Thanks, its today very important to defend us against spam and undesired newsletters.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH