Trashmail.net can't be used with Opera

Bug reports about this site.
Bud

Trashmail.net can't be used with Opera

Post by Bud » 13 Sep 2011, 14:02

Dear all!
Opera is my default browser. Whenever I visit trashmail.net with Opera, I cannot see the form on the right-hand site of the website; that's the place where you enter your email address etc. I enabled everything in Opera - JavaScript, inline frames etc. However, this form just won't load. Accessing this site with IE is no problem at all, the site loads normally. Is this a site bug or is there anything I can do about it myself? Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks. Bud

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trashmail.net can't be used with Opera

Post by Admin » 03 Oct 2011, 13:04

Bud wrote:Dear all!
Opera is my default browser. Whenever I visit trashmail.net with Opera, I cannot see the form on the right-hand site of the website; that's the place where you enter your email address etc. I enabled everything in Opera - JavaScript, inline frames etc. However, this form just won't load. Accessing this site with IE is no problem at all, the site loads normally. Is this a site bug or is there anything I can do about it myself? Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks. Bud
Hello,

I tried the start page myself with Opera 11.51. I can't see any bug.
Could you please make a screenshot how looks the error?

Here is how it looks on my computer:
Bildschirmfoto 2011-10-03 um 14.02.43.png
Bildschirmfoto 2011-10-03 um 14.02.43.png (357.95 KiB) Viewed 28763 times
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 10 Oct 2011, 20:53

Bud wrote:Dear all!
Hello,

on my Windows Vista it works with Opera 11.51. Could you please check if you enabled Javascript?
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Post by Guest » 11 Oct 2011, 18:02

I accidentally posted the same thing twice here - in German and in English. Sorry about that. Anyway, Javascript has always been enabled here. I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with my settings. There must be a program on my computer that prevents this website from being displayed properly. I do hope I'll soon be able to do something about it. Again, thank you very much for your help and support.

Best wishes,

Bud (aks Chris)

Adreno

Post by Adreno » 10 Nov 2011, 13:21

Hi, I have the same weird problem with Google Chrome. When I access trashmail with IE it works just fine but with Chrome there is no longer any form to login.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 17 Nov 2011, 11:35

Adreno wrote:Hi, I have the same weird problem with Google Chrome. When I access trashmail with IE it works just fine but with Chrome there is no longer any form to login.
Please enable javascript.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH