Website problem Sending mail

Bug reports about this site.
mr-flot

Website problem Sending mail

Post by mr-flot » 27 Apr 2011, 12:23

When I log into my Trashmail Plus account and write an email the the little "Please Wait....", "Login..." window stays forever.
It sends emails to the recipients but I can't get a copy because I have to click the back-page arrow or reload in order to close the page.

I'm using Firefox 3.6 under Win7 pro x32.
Doesn't happen with IE9 BUT copy emails aren't being sent, also no check mark beside Send Notifications under IE9 (there is with FF).

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Website problem Sending mail

Post by Admin » 27 Apr 2011, 13:00

mr-flot wrote:When I log into my Trashmail Plus account and write an email the the little "Please Wait....", "Login..." window stays forever.
It sends emails to the recipients but I can't get a copy because I have to click the back-page arrow or reload in order to close the page.

I'm using Firefox 3.6 under Win7 pro x32.
Doesn't happen with IE9 BUT copy emails aren't being sent, also no check mark beside Send Notifications under IE9 (there is with FF).
Hello,

its probably a javascript error. I will check that and repair it.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

mr-flot

Post by mr-flot » 28 Apr 2011, 08:51

I just had another go through FF3.6 and it sends ok if Send Copy is not ticked, otherwise it hangs (but sends to sender).

It may not mean anything but I have two email addresses registered in Trashmail Plus. The default address was set to the wrong one so I changed it.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 29 Apr 2011, 08:36

mr-flot wrote:I just had another go through FF3.6 and it sends ok if Send Copy is not ticked, otherwise it hangs (but sends to sender).

It may not mean anything but I have two email addresses registered in Trashmail Plus. The default address was set to the wrong one so I changed it.
Hello,
the bug has been fixed.

Thanks for to be TrashMail Plus customer.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

mr-flot

Post by mr-flot » 29 Apr 2011, 09:50

Vielen Dank.