Fireox plugin keeps saying login not registered /invalid pwd

Bug reports about this site.
jimmyzmac

Fireox plugin keeps saying login not registered /invalid pwd

Post by jimmyzmac » 29 Mar 2011, 00:21

Hello-
I have used trashmail for a few years, and recently through my Firefox plugin, tried to create an address, but every time now, I get the login not registered or invalid password msg. I am registered and the real e-mail address matched the plugin. I have uninstalled several times, but there's a file somewhere in my profile that remembers my info evidently, as the real e-mail address still shows after reinstalling. I don't get the register or login window ever. What do i need to clear or delete to get that window back so i can reenter my info or re-register?

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fireox plugin keeps saying login not registered /invalid

Post by Admin » 29 Mar 2011, 20:52

jimmyzmac wrote:Hello-
I have used trashmail for a few years, and recently through my Firefox plugin, tried to create an address, but every time now, I get the login not registered or invalid password msg. I am registered and the real e-mail address matched the plugin. I have uninstalled several times, but there's a file somewhere in my profile that remembers my info evidently, as the real e-mail address still shows after reinstalling. I don't get the register or login window ever. What do i need to clear or delete to get that window back so i can reenter my info or re-register?
Hello:
1. Download 2.5.3: https://ssl.trashmail.net/files/trashmail_2.5.3.xpi
2. Go to about:config and then do the following:
Set to false the entry: extensions.trashmail.welcomeDialogShown
Remove the username at: extensions.trashmail.username
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Temp

Post by Temp » 15 Jul 2011, 01:23

Getting the same issue, using FF v5.0. I have attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the addon numerous times with no change in results. I believe the first time I installed I had the option to create an account and I typed in some information incorrectly, so I quit out of the addon and now I continuously get the login not registered /invalid pwd message whenever I try and change the addons settings. Is there a way to permanently remove the addon from my machine? Like the previous guy said, clearly there are some registry entries or files somewhere with account/settings. Can you provide a list of files that I can remove manually? The .XPI file you provided does not work in FF v5 either.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 25 Jul 2011, 12:45

Temp wrote:Getting the same issue, using FF v5.0. I have attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the addon numerous times with no change in results. I believe the first time I installed I had the option to create an account and I typed in some information incorrectly, so I quit out of the addon and now I continuously get the login not registered /invalid pwd message whenever I try and change the addons settings. Is there a way to permanently remove the addon from my machine? Like the previous guy said, clearly there are some registry entries or files somewhere with account/settings. Can you provide a list of files that I can remove manually? The .XPI file you provided does not work in FF v5 either.
Check the extension directory and remove the directory with the name "[email protected]".
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH