Lost password / Account creation email

To Do list of all new features which will be soon coded are posted in this forum.

Z

Post by Z » 23 Aug 2006, 11:56

There is direct link in email for deleting account.
There is also separate login & password fields.
And link to edit account. But it requires copy pasting of those login & password fields from email.

So could there be direct link for editing email?

Anyway there might be also direct send password link on front page. Because at least I don't save all creation emails so when ever I want to edit my account I'll first need to get the password using password recovery.

Just my thoughts.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost password / Account creation email

Post by Admin » 24 Sep 2006, 11:00

Z wrote:There is direct link in email for deleting account.
And link to edit account. But it requires copy pasting of those login & password fields from email.

Anyway there might be also direct send password link on front page. Because at least I don't save all creation emails so when ever I want to edit my account I'll first need to get the password using password recovery.

Just my thoughts.
Hi,
the direct link to edit the account has been implemented.
You can at each time get your login and password by the password recovering page which is present on the front page. So where is the problem?
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 23 Oct 2006, 22:24

Z wrote:There is direct link in email for deleting account.

Just my thoughts.
Hi,
I implemented now a direct link to edit the account. If you also need a direct link to delete the account, this link is still sent by email. I suppose that the link to go directly on the account modification page is enough.
If you have any suggestions, please post them now, because I would like to close this topic ("lock"), like closing a ticket. :D
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

kapurapu

Post by kapurapu » 14 Nov 2006, 13:17

Hmm. Email headers contain only delete link and separate password and login. I wonder why that delete link can't be modify link because it would require only one extra click then to delete address and addresses wouldn't get accidentally deleted.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 17 Nov 2006, 09:29

kapurapu wrote:Hmm. Email headers contain only delete link and separate password and login. I wonder why that delete link can't be modify link because it would require only one extra click then to delete address and addresses wouldn't get accidentally deleted.
I replaced now the delete link by the modify link in the email headers.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Kallapser

Post by Kallapser » 10 May 2017, 17:17

...just seen you email. Goodness those accounts go back some time.

Anyway, I am about to log out of this account so please feel free to delete this account too.

Thanks for the help...