Warning message before address is being deleted

To Do list of all new features which will be soon coded are posted in this forum.

Post Reply
Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Warning message before address is being deleted

Post by Z » 09 Aug 2006, 13:03

It would be way cool to get (optional) warning message. Before address is being deleted. Let's say 10 emails or 14 days before it happens. Also those parameters can be configured.

If there is going to be login system, account grouping, setting default values and all that might be integrated to one larger system.

Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Re: Warning message before address is being deleted

Post by Z » 28 Jan 2007, 07:30

And because we don't have warning (and or reactivation) email yet. I suggest that the message telling that the account has been deleted should contain url which would allow reactivating that account.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Warning message before address is being deleted

Post by Admin » 30 Jan 2007, 09:21

Z wrote:And because we don't have warning (and or reactivation) email yet. I suggest that the message telling that the account has been deleted should contain url which would allow reactivating that account.
Good idea.
I will try to implement this.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

JamesDoe
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 12:43

Post by JamesDoe » 04 Feb 2007, 13:24

Would be very handy as I have just let one of my accounts slip and get removed. Would be great to have some sort of cookie that holds the date for the email address then you could have some sort of status page where you could see a list of your account and when they would expire :-)

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Admin » 06 Feb 2007, 09:45

JamesDoe wrote:Would be very handy as I have just let one of my accounts slip and get removed. Would be great to have some sort of cookie that holds the date for the email address then you could have some sort of status page where you could see a list of your account and when they would expire :-)
Yes, exactly, this is also planned.
For the moment I'm doing the whitelisting functionality which will help to protect every body 100% of automatic emails (e.g. spam, newsletter etc.).
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Post by Z » 11 Mar 2007, 09:41

Hmm, expire date header contains also time now... I think it didn't do that earlier. Ok, but it's very cool. More precise.

Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Re: Warning message before address is being deleted

Post by Z » 11 Nov 2007, 19:38

Up...

I think that everything is perfect with trashmail now, except this feature. I still miss this one.

Thank you!

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Warning message before address is being deleted

Post by Admin » 19 Nov 2007, 17:01

Z wrote:Up...

I think that everything is perfect with trashmail now, except this feature. I still miss this one.

Thank you!
I will repair the web page layout, then I will see if I could implement this.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Post Reply