Compose Email

To Do list of all new features which will be soon coded are posted in this forum.

kenm_uk

Compose Email

Post by kenm_uk » 04 Sep 2008, 13:52

Feature Suggestion: Compose Email

Trashmail.net allows users to reply to emails via the trashmail server which strips out the senders email address and adds the trashmail address as the sending address. However, sometimes users would like to create a new email message and not simply reply. It can be difficult to achieve this with trashmail.

The suggestion is to create a simple webpage where users can enter the recipient's "to" address and the sender's real "from" address, a subject and a message. On submitting this form, the server could generate a new trashmail email address and send it to the recipient having linked the real "from" address with the new "trashmail" address (and possbily cc'ing the sender). A very simple and easy way of (1) generating a trashmail address while simultaneously (2) composing a new email with it.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Compose Email

Post by Admin » 10 Sep 2008, 19:49

kenm_uk wrote:Feature Suggestion: Compose Email

Trashmail.net allows users to reply to emails via the trashmail server which strips out the senders email address and adds the trashmail address as the sending address. However, sometimes users would like to create a new email message and not simply reply. It can be difficult to achieve this with trashmail.

The suggestion is to create a simple webpage where users can enter the recipient's "to" address and the sender's real "from" address, a subject and a message. On submitting this form, the server could generate a new trashmail email address and send it to the recipient having linked the real "from" address with the new "trashmail" address (and possbily cc'ing the sender). A very simple and easy way of (1) generating a trashmail address while simultaneously (2) composing a new email with it.
There is already the possibility to send messages by the user preference menu of each TrashMail address.
However you need first to create the address.
It would be faster if it would be possible to create the address while typing the message (at startup page).
It could be interessting to add this function, so that customers can send a message directly from the main page.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

kenm_uk

Post by kenm_uk » 12 Oct 2008, 12:28

Hi. Can you please explain further how I can create a trashmail address and then send an email from it?

Creating the trashmail address is easy... I could do so on the trashmail.net webpage or use the Firefox Add-On to create an address in any input field (like the Google search field.

But how do I then send a message to someone from that account?

Thanks.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 15 Oct 2008, 19:50

kenm_uk wrote:Hi. Can you please explain further how I can create a trashmail address and then send an email from it?

Creating the trashmail address is easy... I could do so on the trashmail.net webpage or use the Firefox Add-On to create an address in any input field (like the Google search field.

But how do I then send a message to someone from that account?

Thanks.
When you create an account, you get an confirmation email with a Link for the administration control page.
If you go on the URL of this link, you will have the possibility to send emails through the web interface (Send email link).
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH