On email confirmation: Send logged IP address option

To Do list of all new features which will be soon coded are posted in this forum.

Admin
Site Admin

On email confirmation: Send logged IP address option

Post by Admin » 11 Dec 2007, 16:31

If somebody would like to protect itself by using the challenge-response system, and a stalker confirm manually emails, it would be good to have an option that the original IP address on the web interface is logged and send into a spearated email. It would not be included in the original message because some newbie people don't know how to access to the email header.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Re: On email confirmation: Send logged IP address option

Post by Admin » 15 Jan 2009, 21:52

Admin wrote:If somebody would like to protect itself by using the challenge-response system, and a stalker confirm manually emails, it would be good to have an option that the original IP address on the web interface is logged and send into a spearated email. It would not be included in the original message because some newbie people don't know how to access to the email header.
Finally there is no need to do this. If there would be an abuse, contact the [email protected].
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Hantywhecy

On email confirmation Send logged IP address option

Post by Hantywhecy » 14 Jul 2017, 14:23

Am on my buddies forum account because It wont send me an email confirmation when I register. Could someone please send me one? I am at email removed Thanks.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: On email confirmation: Send logged IP address option

Post by Admin » 29 Dec 2017, 09:24

You don't need to register. Simply log in with your trashmail login and password.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH