Weekly queue status mail (CR-mode)

To Do list of all new features which will be soon coded are posted in this forum.

Z

Weekly queue status mail (CR-mode)

Post by Z » 18 Sep 2007, 06:31

This could be nice in cases when email sender doesn't understand to confirm sent email.

I personally prefer batching things. So I don't get 150 emails / week separately. But I get list of XXX emails in cr queue. If I see something important I can login (ready link in email) I pick addresses to be white listed.

What do you think about this?

I know, this is just yet another nice to have idea. And I don't know how many users even would like to use it.

Is there anyone out there who would like to see this kind of feature?
Last edited by Z on 30 Sep 2007, 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weekly queue status mail (CR-mode)

Post by Admin » 25 Sep 2007, 21:50

This would be nice, I would like to implement this one day. But first we need the possibility to export the complete email account setting in a kind of txt or xml file.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weekly queue status mail (CR-mode)

Post by Admin » 15 Jan 2009, 21:51

Z wrote:This could be nice in cases when email sender doesn't understand to confirm sent email.

I personally prefer batching things. So I don't get 150 emails / week separately. But I get list of XXX emails in cr queue. If I see something important I can login (ready link in email) I pick addresses to be white listed.

What do you think about this?

I know, this is just yet another nice to have idea. And I don't know how many users even would like to use it.

Is there anyone out there who would like to see this kind of feature?
This feature has been implemented.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH