create email when no field on screen?

To Do list of all new features which will be soon coded are posted in this forum.

sopan123

create email when no field on screen?

Post by sopan123 » 24 Mar 2007, 21:17

is it realistic to think you might change the FF extension to allow create email from the toolbar context menu, even if there wasn't any text field onscreen? Sometimes id like to create an email for a site which uses a pop method not recognizable as a field. Then i need to open something, usually my webmail login, to get the context popup. Be nice if it was just on the toolbar...

thanks
William Maynard

Admin
Site Admin

Re: create email when no field on screen?

Post by Admin » 26 Mar 2007, 12:19

sopan123 wrote:is it realistic to think you might change the FF extension to allow create email from the toolbar context menu, even if there wasn't any text field onscreen? Sometimes id like to create an email for a site which uses a pop method not recognizable as a field. Then i need to open something, usually my webmail login, to get the context popup. Be nice if it was just on the toolbar...

thanks
Hmmm yes this is possible, but then I would also have to create an option menu that this can be activated and desactivated. Currently I'm overbooked with the whitelisting stuff.
But maybe you can add this in the ToDo forum here?
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH