TrashMail Plus Beta service

This is a forum about all kind of information about TrashMail.net related information, news and outages.

Post Reply
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

TrashMail Plus Beta service

Post by Admin » 11 May 2008, 17:30

TrashMail Plus is a new service with new features for TrashMail.
Currently this service is a beta service and currently free.
New and old functions will be implemented for Plus customers.
The service is currently in test phase, and some functions are in construction.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Re: TrashMail Plus Beta service

Post by Z » 12 May 2008, 06:11

Admin wrote:New and old functions will be implemented for Plus customers.
Could you give some kind of hint what kind of services you're planning?

Even to-do etc forums can give some clue.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: TrashMail Plus Beta service

Post by Admin » 13 May 2008, 21:00

Z wrote:
Admin wrote:New and old functions will be implemented for Plus customers.
Could you give some kind of hint what kind of services you're planning?

Even to-do etc forums can give some clue.
TrashMail will soon be divided into two sites:
- the free site but much more restricted than its now
- the professional site which would cost money but then there will be more feature to be used

I have unfortunately no choice, but I think many visitors of TrashMail.net uses already Advertising blockers (like noscript or something like this), and I have to find out a way to finance the costs.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: TrashMail Plus Beta service

Post by Admin » 27 May 2008, 13:29

Admin wrote:TrashMail Plus is a new service with new features for TrashMail.
Currently this service is a beta service and currently free.
New and old functions will be implemented for Plus customers.
The service is currently in test phase, and some functions are in construction.
Registering to TrashMail Plus is currently not possible.
It will be very soon reavailable.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Post Reply