settings folder?

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

werwer

settings folder?

Post by werwer » 31 Jan 2010, 09:46

I backed up and restored my firefox folders. But now the addresses I created no longer appears in the list. so - is there any way to make them appear again? I replaced in the extensions folders [email protected] but this does not help. where is the folder located that contains the email addresses we created?

Admin
Site Admin

Re: settings folder?

Post by Admin » 02 Feb 2010, 22:07

werwer wrote:I backed up and restored my firefox folders. But now the addresses I created no longer appears in the list. so - is there any way to make them appear again? I replaced in the extensions folders [email protected] but this does not help. where is the folder located that contains the email addresses we created?
The addresses should have been saved in the Firefox profile. Did you restored the entire profile?
If you need quickly the addresses, simply send you a status mail from the administration panel (from the web-interface at www.trashmail.net) when you create an address.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH