Kohls.com temporary disabled

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kohls.com temporary disabled

Post by Admin » 31 Jan 2010, 16:45

Saxtus wrote:I've used them all at some point, even for just a couple of addresses, so I guess I have to find another method...
For now I just keep track of what I receive but I can tell you that it will take me ages until I've been sure of what to delete.
Did you set most addresses with an unlimited life span? If not, most of them will be deleted automatically in max. 6 months.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Saxtus

Post by Saxtus » 31 Jan 2010, 17:02

I have set 99% of them to unlimited because I use them for active accounts everywhere (that's why I've decided to become a Plus user anyway!)
I still don't get why an e-mail should be temporary except for joining contests (I guess they use them for fraud purposes too, but nobody should do that).
I am only delete them and replace them with new ones if they got spam in it.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 01 Feb 2010, 12:52

Saxtus wrote:I have set 99% of them to unlimited because I use them for active accounts everywhere (that's why I've decided to become a Plus user anyway!)
I still don't get why an e-mail should be temporary except for joining contests (I guess they use them for fraud purposes too, but nobody should do that).
I am only delete them and replace them with new ones if they got spam in it.
I would need to add a stats system per disposable email address and add it in the email reports that you can later delete them.
For the moment I recommend to not do the work to delete all addresses manually. Ignore them.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Curious

Post by Curious » 01 Feb 2010, 18:13

I'm a new Trashmail.net user and only tried it to get the Kohls coupons. I was due to receive my coupons during the time that the server was diabled. Does that mean I will not receive the coupons Kohls sent out to me?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 02 Feb 2010, 22:02

Curious wrote:I'm a new Trashmail.net user and only tried it to get the Kohls coupons. I was due to receive my coupons during the time that the server was diabled. Does that mean I will not receive the coupons Kohls sent out to me?
Exactly. You have to repeat the operation.
Sorry for this problem, but there was the choose of having no TrashMail.net at all, or this service without Kohls.
I had to fix some performance issues and adding limits. Now Kohls has been re-enabled.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

cwongtech

Post by cwongtech » 03 Feb 2010, 13:11

Admin wrote:Kohls.com has been re-enabled.
The following feature has been implemented:
Number of maximum disposable email addresses:
- 50 for non Plus members
- 1000 for Plus members

This means that if you want to create more than 50 disposable email addresses per real email address, you need to become a TrashMail Plus member.
Aww boo..
50 is so little for non-plus members..
I only used up 210.. Bloody faggot who spoiled it for the rest of the world by creating 77k emails!!
Perhaps tweak it so that the emails can only last 1 day, for non-plus members?
Is it possible so that plus members get a quota of email addresses each day (can be stacked up) and have the ability to give out their quota to others? If you do, then I'll consider getting a Plus account =D, cause then me and my friends can get some coupons in Australia =D

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 03 Feb 2010, 13:20

cwongtech wrote: Aww boo..
50 is so little for non-plus members..
I only used up 210.. Bloody faggot who spoiled it for the rest of the world by creating 77k emails!!
Perhaps tweak it so that the emails can only last 1 day, for non-plus members?
Is it possible so that plus members get a quota of email addresses each day (can be stacked up) and have the ability to give out their quota to others? If you do, then I'll consider getting a Plus account =D, cause then me and my friends can get some coupons in Australia =D
For the moment the settings are set to the following:

Code: Select all

Number of maximum disposable email addresses
- 300 for non Plus members
- 2500 for Plus members 
I work in improving the performance. Maybe in the future I could incease the settings.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

cwongtech

Post by cwongtech » 04 Feb 2010, 13:17

Admin wrote: For the moment the settings are set to the following:

Code: Select all

Number of maximum disposable email addresses
- 300 for non Plus members
- 2500 for Plus members 
I work in improving the performance. Maybe in the future I could incease the settings.
Oh thanks! is it 300 ACTIVE trashmail emails? Or the accumulation of 300 trashmail emails? Just to clear it up =]

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 04 Feb 2010, 13:37

cwongtech wrote: Oh thanks! is it 300 ACTIVE trashmail emails? Or the accumulation of 300 trashmail emails? Just to clear it up =]
Its 300 simultanous active emails. If you need more you need to delete already used emails, or you become TrashMail Plus member for about 6 USD per year, then the limit would be 2500 active emails.
Per IP address you can create 512 active emails in a timeframe of 24 hours.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

cwongtech

Post by cwongtech » 04 Feb 2010, 13:56

Admin wrote:
cwongtech wrote: Oh thanks! is it 300 ACTIVE trashmail emails? Or the accumulation of 300 trashmail emails? Just to clear it up =]
Its 300 simultanous active emails. If you need more you need to delete already used emails, or you become TrashMail Plus member for about 6 USD per year, then the limit would be 2500 active emails.
Per IP address you can create 512 active emails in a timeframe of 24 hours.
Thanks for clearing that up!

netcat

Post by netcat » 07 Apr 2010, 22:33

If I use proxy, I can still have unlimited Kohls coupons. I guess.

hello

Post by hello » 26 May 2011, 00:53

can somebody explain the full steps on how to get these unlimited kohls coupons

thanks