Outage today

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Adreno

Outage today

Post by Adreno » 09 Apr 2014, 13:12

I haven't been able to recieve any emails today (other than the ones that are directed at my main email address, the one which Trashmail forwards my emails to). I also tried sending some test emails to myself via Trashmail and they didn't come through. When I sent a test email to a gmail account, that did go through though.

This is really confusing: How come my main email address is able to recieve emails from everywhere except Trashmail, yet a gmail account is able to recieve emails from Trashmail?? I obviously haven't changed any filters or email settings etc.

Adreno

Re: Outage today

Post by Adreno » 09 Apr 2014, 13:27

I also tried sending email to a @mbnet.fi address, and it went through.

Do you use Google's servers for outgoing mail? I called my main email provider to ask about this and they said that Google's servers were added to some "spambot list" today causing them to be filtered from my email.

Adreno

Post by Adreno » 09 Apr 2014, 21:43

Still not working, even though I am able to recieve emails from gmail now.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 23 Apr 2014, 16:12

Do you still have problems?
If yes, please contact [email protected].
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Adreno

Post by Adreno » 24 Apr 2014, 13:00

The problems disappeared on their own but today they're back again. I didn't recieve any mail today until I switched forwarding to a different address. It seems my ISP is blocking mails coming from you or something. I sent an email to the address you provided.

Adreno

Post by Adreno » 24 Apr 2014, 20:13

It looks like about half of the emails - which I sent from Trashmail to [email protected] - are not going through either, or at least copies of the sent messages are not delievered. Can you seriously fix this already? It's becoming unbearable.

Some further information: I switched mail forwarding to a gmail account and when I send an email from Trashmail to ANY OTHER ADDRESS except my ISP or [email protected] I get a copy of the sent message to my gmail account. When I send an email to an email address that ends with my ISP's domain, I don't get a copy of the message into my gmail account. This makes me think maybe the problem is on your end rather than my ISP?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 24 Apr 2014, 23:06

Your ISP probably blocked TrashMail. Could you please send me the full real email address which is not receiving mails to [email protected], then I will do myself a test?
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Adreno

Post by Adreno » 25 Apr 2014, 11:37

I sent you a private message on the forum

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 26 Apr 2014, 21:32