Beauty

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

mgelinas

Beauty

Post by mgelinas » 23 Sep 2013, 11:04

There were a sensitivity and a beauty to her that have nothing to do with looks. She was one to be listened to, whose words were so easy to take to heart.

It is said that the true nature of being is veiled. The labor of words, the expression of art, the seemingly ceaseless buzz that is human thought all have in common the need to get at what really is so. The hope to draw close to and possess the truth of being can be a feverish one. In some cases it can even be fatal, if pleasure is one's truth and its more important than life itself. In other lives, though, the search for what is truthful gives life.

I used to find notes left in the collection basket, beautiful notes about my homilies and about the writer's thoughts on the daily scriptural readings. The person who penned the notes would add reflections to my thoughts and would always include some quotes from poets and mystics he or she had read and remembered and loved. The notes fascinated me. Here was someone in a search for truth and beauty. Words had been treasured, words that were beautiful. And I felt as if the words somehow delighted in being discovered, for they were obviously very generous to the as yet anonymous writer of the. And now this person was in turn learning the secret of sharing them. Beauty so shines when given away. The only truth that exists is, in that sense, free.

It was a long time before I met the author of the notes.

WOW Gold-Diablo 3 Gold

Saxtus

Re: Beauty

Post by Saxtus » 23 Sep 2013, 11:11

The above poster would be automatically be prevented from registering if SFS was used. :wink:

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Beauty

Post by Admin » 24 Oct 2013, 16:53

Saxtus wrote:The above poster would be automatically be prevented from registering if SFS was used. :wink:
Yes, I have to implement that.
I add it to my ToDo list.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH