My10MinuteMail.com realized

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Admin
Site Admin

My10MinuteMail.com realized

Post by Admin » 02 Jan 2013, 10:22

Dear TrashMail members,

as you know, sometime you maybe don't want a forward address, but prefer a simply quick 10 minutes disposable address.
For this purposes http://www.my10minutemail.com has been created.

Incoming mails will be displayed directly on the web page.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Saxtus

Re: My10MinuteMail.com realized

Post by Saxtus » 02 Jan 2013, 22:14

Although this new site of your's is superb, I am afraid that it will get into the blacklists in no-time, specially because of the nature of the service.
I find it more difficult to find a forum, a service or a company to allow trashmail.net addresses nowdays. :cry:

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 02 Jan 2013, 22:55

Saxtus wrote:Although this new site of your's is superb, I am afraid that it will get into the blacklists in no-time, specially because of the nature of the service.
I find it more difficult to find a forum, a service or a company to allow trashmail.net addresses nowdays. :cry:
Even with all the available domain names?
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Saxtus

Post by Saxtus » 03 Jan 2013, 10:13

Yes.
I spend time to create 4-5 different addresses and each time I find out that all are blocked.
At least those that are offered at the firefox plugin. If there are more, I haven't test them.
So I end up using my own server, creating manual forwarding using my own domain, kinda defeats the purpose...

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 04 Jan 2013, 14:29

Saxtus wrote:Yes.
I spend time to create 4-5 different addresses and each time I find out that all are blocked.
At least those that are offered at the firefox plugin. If there are more, I haven't test them.
So I end up using my own server, creating manual forwarding using my own domain, kinda defeats the purpose...
Do you have an example website which is blocking? Then I would try it myself.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Saxtus

Post by Saxtus » 04 Jan 2013, 20:56

Many fora have those filters and lately that hit me too on trying to get support for a software I've paid for and have used a trashmail.net address successfully in the past (to buy it), but now they blocking trashmail.net it on SMTP stage.

I will PM you the sites.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 04 Jan 2013, 23:45

Saxtus wrote:Many fora have those filters and lately that hit me too on trying to get support for a software I've paid for and have used a trashmail.net address successfully in the past (to buy it), but now they blocking trashmail.net it on SMTP stage.

I will PM you the sites.
I don't understand why this sites are doing that. I mean everybody could simply create a trash mail account at Google Mail for only registrations. It would be at the end the same....
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH