Plus-account and real email address

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Ozzy

Plus-account and real email address

Post by Ozzy » 15 Dec 2009, 14:10

I've got a Plus-account and as I now unequivocally understand, it is coupled to my real email address. But what happens when I lose control over my real address? I can imagine a system failure whipping out an real email account, without the ability to get it back.. or a hacker/spammer abusing the account and getting kicked from the service ... or more mundane, simply switching internet provider to another, losing the original real email address.

Is there a way to change the real email address to another real email address without losing the Plus-account capabilities?

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Plus-account and real email address

Post by Admin » 15 Dec 2009, 15:57

Ozzy wrote:I've got a Plus-account and as I now unequivocally understand, it is coupled to my real email address. But what happens when I lose control over my real address? I can imagine a system failure whipping out an real email account, without the ability to get it back.. or a hacker/spammer abusing the account and getting kicked from the service ... or more mundane, simply switching internet provider to another, losing the original real email address.

Is there a way to change the real email address to another real email address without losing the Plus-account capabilities?
Yes, simply contact support@trashmail.net to ask to rename the email address for TrashMail Plus membership.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH