Comments aboutFeatures that are DONE & locked in To-Do f

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Z

Comments aboutFeatures that are DONE & locked in To-Do f

Post by Z » 23 Aug 2006, 11:02

So. I have to start new generic discussion thread because I can't add comments to to-do things that are already done.

My comment (as quote):
Why there is direct DELETE link in lost password email, but there isn't direte EDIT link in that same email?

I'm just wondering why, oh why... ;)

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Comments aboutFeatures that are DONE & locked in To-

Post by Admin » 23 Sep 2006, 14:13

Z wrote:So. I have to start new generic discussion thread because I can't add comments to to-do things that are already done.

My comment (as quote):
Why there is direct DELETE link in lost password email, but there isn't direte EDIT link in that same email?

Sorry! :D
I locked the ToDo messages in the forum to indicate that the work had been done. It's like the 'resolved' status in a ticket system.
I will add a direct edit link in the mails.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 24 Sep 2006, 00:31

Z wrote:So. I have to start new generic discussion thread because I can't add comments to to-do things that are already done.

My comment (as quote):

I have added the direct link function to edit directly the accounts.
The link is send by email.
I will add soon also the link on the web page when you create an email address.
By the way I saw that the french and german version of the account editing page had a bug: It was not possible to change the forward address. I fixed this bug but I must translate the notifying email message in french and german.

Thanks for your good advices.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z

Post by Z » 31 Dec 2006, 15:06

That new edit link in headers roxx. I love it. It's much better than the direct delete link which I often accidentally clicked. ;)

from email headers:
X-TrashMail-Modify_Link: https://ssl.trashmail.net/?login=1&inpu ... FpasswORD=

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 04 Jan 2007, 22:53

Z wrote:That new edit link in headers roxx. I love it. It's much better than the direct delete link which I often accidentally clicked. ;)

from email headers:
X-TrashMail-Modify_Link: https://ssl.trashmail.net/?login=1&inpu ... FpasswORD=
I'm happy that you like it.
Now what kind of email client do you use? Thunderbird?
Its also a Mozilla product like Firefox and supports extensions. It could be possible to capture the X-TrashMail-Modify_Link line and show it at top of emails.
:D
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z

Post by Z » 05 Jan 2007, 02:23

Admin wrote:Now what kind of email client do you use? Thunderbird?
Its also a Mozilla product like Firefox and supports extensions. It could be possible to capture the X-TrashMail-Modify_Link line and show it at top of emails.
:D
Eudora. It's only one click to show all the headers and link is nicely highlighted then. So I don't see any reason why I would like to see that or other trashmail headers all the time by default. I know it's configurable with both clients.

There are some annoyances with ThunderBird, I use it at office. And there aren't parameters for those things. I have been nagging about those problems in dev forum, but nobody shared my view. ;( - But that's offtopic.