Premium Membership - and other questions

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Terial_Nover

Premium Membership - and other questions

Post by Terial_Nover » 06 Sep 2009, 16:29

Hello.

This is really a great service --- especially the convenience of the firefox plugin is what brought me to your service.

I have a few questions:

1. If we become a premium member, how many aliases can we create with unlimited period and unlimited emails?
2. As you know, services as such are blacklisted quickly with registrations -- so is there any way we can use your service with domain names we purchase from elsewhere?

Thanks!

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Premium Membership - and other questions

Post by Admin » 20 Sep 2009, 12:23

Terial_Nover wrote:Hello.

This is really a great service --- especially the convenience of the firefox plugin is what brought me to your service.

I have a few questions:

1. If we become a premium member, how many aliases can we create with unlimited period and unlimited emails?
2. As you know, services as such are blacklisted quickly with registrations -- so is there any way we can use your service with domain names we purchase from elsewhere?

Thanks!
Hello,
thanks for your comment.
1. You can create unlimited aliases as you like. There is a hard limit defined for each day, but normal users should not be concerned. Its only for spambots who tries to create tousands of accounts per day to send then spam to people with a from address of trashmail. So feel free to use it as you like it.

2. Not yet. I'm working on it. There would be heavy changes in the trashmail core code to implement this. Its not easy to implement this quick and then doing a migration.

Best regards,
admin

Last bumped by Anonymous on 20 Sep 2009, 12:23.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH