Help! Forgot Trashmail Address!

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

AreJay

Help! Forgot Trashmail Address!

Post by AreJay » 02 Jun 2009, 02:57

Help...
I setup an account on grandcentral.com for my brother about a year or so ago with a trashmail.net email address (which, I believe forwarded to his real gmail address: alvarado26 at gmail dot com. If not let me know & I'll give you both of mine, it can only B either his or mine), He stopped using the account for awhile but needs it now, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was? I think it ended in 26, but that's it? We searched both his & my email folders with no luck, can U recover or locate it?

Thank you!
AreJay

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help! Forgot Trashmail Address!

Post by Admin » 02 Jun 2009, 11:25

AreJay wrote:Help...
I setup an account on grandcentral.com for my brother about a year or so ago with a trashmail.net email address (which, I believe forwarded to his real gmail address: alvarado26 at gmail dot com. If not let me know & I'll give you both of mine, it can only B either his or mine), He stopped using the account for awhile but needs it now, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was? I think it ended in 26, but that's it? We searched both his & my email folders with no luck, can U recover or locate it?

Thank you!
AreJay
Sorry, but our log files are deleted after 6 months automatically.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH