ClickandBuy removed

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Admin
Site Admin

ClickandBuy removed

Post by Admin » 28 Jan 2009, 13:58

Dear TrashMail customers,

ClickandBuy was at beginning a nice option. Unfortunately they increased their prices and decreased their service quality. Its impossible for me since january 2009 to contact them at phone or by email. They don't answer. My concern was about the transaction problems (see https://ssl.trashmail.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=276). I suppose they did not do a rollback to the concerned customers, and they did not send me their email addresses or other contact possibilities.
After a search in the TrashMail database, I tried to figure out by checking the date of registration and transactions at ClickandBuy to know who paid and got the transaction error. I enabled to them the TrashMail Plus access. Unfortunately there is no 100% gurantee that I enabled it for everybody who was concerned because the two dates of TrashMail and ClickandBuy are not 100% equal. Only customers who paid in USD were concerned. I hope everybody who paid with ClickandBuy has now access to TrashMail Plus. If somebody has paid without getting the TrashMail Plus access, please contact me at [email protected].

I decided to cancel my contract with ClickandBuy to provide a better service quality to my customers. I don't want that my customers get problems with ClickandBuy.
Please use for this moment Paypal. I'm seeking for alternatives to provide more payment options than Paypal.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH