unable to login

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

ebay

unable to login

Post by ebay » 31 Dec 2008, 18:53

I just purchased the premium account using the clickandbuy link. I received a paypal error message during the checkout process? I received confirmation from clickandbuy that my card was being charged.

I am unable to login. can you assist?

Admin
Site Admin

Re: unable to login

Post by Admin » 07 Jan 2009, 08:48

ebay wrote:I just purchased the premium account using the clickandbuy link. I received a paypal error message during the checkout process? I received confirmation from clickandbuy that my card was being charged.

Hello,
please send me your information (real email address) to [email protected].
I will then manually give you access to TrashMail Plus. I don't know why the synchronization between TrashMail.net and Paypal failed.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Re: unable to login

Post by Admin » 09 Jan 2009, 10:00

ebay wrote:I just purchased the premium account using the clickandbuy link. I received a paypal error message during the checkout process? I received confirmation from clickandbuy that my card was being charged.

I just fixed the problem. It was a bug.
I will contact ClickAndBuy to do a rollback transaction for all concerned customers. I hope you will get your money back. In the other case I will ask ClickAndBuy to give me your real email addresses to enable you the Plus access.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH