Incident: Some forwarding addresses temporary deleted

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Admin
Site Admin

Incident: Some forwarding addresses temporary deleted

Post by Admin » 12 Nov 2008, 00:15

Due to a software bug after migration of a new trashmail core version, some forwarding email addresses have been automatically deleted. Only Plus customers are concerned by this software problem.
I recovered them with standard settings but with the option that they are set to unlimited forwarding and expiration time.
While the addresses were deleted, incoming mails have been rejected with a SMTP error code to their sender.

Sorry for this problem. Everything should be fixed now. If you need some particular settings, like your old whitelist, please let me know at [email protected]. I will then recover them from the backup system.

Best regards,
Admin
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z

Re: Incident: Some forwarding addresses temporary deleted

Post by Z » 12 Nov 2008, 06:30

Admin wrote:Due to a software bug after migration of a new trashmail core version, some forwarding email addresses have been automatically deleted. Only Plus customers are concerned by this software problem.
I recovered them with standard settings but with the option that they are set to unlimited forwarding and expiration time.
While the addresses were deleted, incoming mails have been rejected with a SMTP error code to their sender.
Thanks good to know.
Sorry for this problem. Everything should be fixed now. If you need some particular settings, like your old whitelist, please let me know at [email protected]. I will then recover them from the backup system.
No need for that. It took only a few minutes to click open links from account created mails and fix settings.