Stumped too

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

dgambrel

Stumped too

Post by dgambrel » 02 May 2012, 17:43

I'm stumped too. How does this work? How do I generate an email address? I have a Trashmail menu with Address Manager, Options, Login and Open Welcome Window. The address manager so far is blank. Options has some info filled in, but I.m not sure what to do there. I tried adding characters to the email address prefix field and selecting save, but no new address appears in the address manager.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Stumped too

Post by Admin » 02 May 2012, 21:55

dgambrel wrote:I'm stumped too. How does this work? How do I generate an email address? I have a Trashmail menu with Address Manager, Options, Login and Open Welcome Window. The address manager so far is blank. Options has some info filled in, but I.m not sure what to do there. I tried adding characters to the email address prefix field and selecting save, but no new address appears in the address manager.
Hello,

could you please watch this tutorial movie?
https://ssl.trashmail.net/?cmd=tour&lang=fr

I know its in french language, I have to make them too in english language, but by only watching the movie without understanding the voice you would maybe understand how it works.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH