how to turn off whitelist

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

google

how to turn off whitelist

Post by google » 08 Aug 2011, 15:47

people I sent emails are saying that when they reply they get a bounceback that their email address is not on a whitelist? what is this and how do I turn it off? I have a lot of emails that did not get to me because of this issue.

PLEASE HELP!!

Paul44070

Re: how to turn off whitelist

Post by Paul44070 » 28 Aug 2011, 17:38

I'm not very experienced in using the service, but if you use Firefox and have the Trashmail.net extension installed, then you can add the Trashmail Address Manager to your toolbar (or as I have it, to the Firefox Add-on Bar at the bottom of the window).
If you don't see this item use the Firefox Customize feature to open the "Customize Toolbar" window, and then drag the item to your toolbar.
Of course, make sure the Add-On Bar is enabled if you want to have it there:
View > Toolbars > Add-on Bar

Anyway, you can then use the Trashmail Address Manager icon to see all of the Trashmail addresses that are currently in effect, and you can use the "Edit" feature or double-click each address to turn on/off Whitelisting.
Hope this helps.

google

Post by google » 31 Aug 2011, 14:59

initially I did not have the trashmail manager add on so I added that to firefox. I logged in and clicked on the address manager and it is blank there are no addresses listed.

can someone help me solve my issue? I can send and reply to responses 1 time and then after that my customers are receiving an error bounce email message indicating their email address is not on some whitelist? need to say I am not receiving a lot of my emails.

PLEASE HELP!

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 03 Oct 2011, 13:15

google wrote:initially I did not have the trashmail manager add on so I added that to firefox. I logged in and clicked on the address manager and it is blank there are no addresses listed.

can someone help me solve my issue? I can send and reply to responses 1 time and then after that my customers are receiving an error bounce email message indicating their email address is not on some whitelist? need to say I am not receiving a lot of my emails.

PLEASE HELP!
You could log into the address manager over https://ssl.trashmail.net and then disable the whitelisting:
Bildschirmfoto 2011-10-03 um 14.13.35.png
Bildschirmfoto 2011-10-03 um 14.13.35.png (26.98 KiB) Viewed 21755 times
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

google

Post by google » 12 Oct 2011, 14:46

when I login to the address manager there are no email addresses listed. if I click add and change the email address to [email protected] then I can disable the whitelist but if I try to change the duration it says I need to register with trashmail plus. Can you disable whitelist for me for [email protected] ?