TrashMail Plus now available

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Admin
Site Admin

TrashMail Plus now available

Post by Admin » 27 May 2008, 20:38

The beta testing has ended.
TrashMail Plus is now available for everybody for only 9,99 EUR per year.
This is not a standing order. If you don't renew your subscription after one year, you are automatically unsubscribed.

With TrashMail Plus you benefit of the following features:
* no external ads
* unlimited mail forwarding
* no account expiration
* challenge-response system
* send email by web interface
* email support

By the way: The external advertising has been completely removed of trashmail.net.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Re: TrashMail Plus now available

Post by Admin » 31 May 2008, 22:32

Admin wrote:The beta testing has ended.
TrashMail Plus is now available for everybody for only 9,99 EUR per year.
This is not a standing order. If you don't renew your subscription after one year, you are automatically unsubscribed.

With TrashMail Plus you benefit of the following features:
* no external ads
* unlimited mail forwarding
* no account expiration
* challenge-response system
* send email by web interface
* email support

By the way: The external advertising has been completely removed of trashmail.net.
Just for information:
After 9,99 EUR seems to be too expensive, I decreased the price from 9,99 EUR to 0,99 EUR. I hope this price would be fair for everyone. The customers who paid 9,99 EUR can get back the difference (9 EUR).
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z

Post by Z » 08 Jun 2008, 11:18

Admin wrote: After 9,99 EUR seems to be too expensive, I decreased the price from 9,99 EUR to 0,99 EUR. I hope this price would be fair for everyone. The customers who paid 9,99 EUR can get back the difference (9 EUR).
It's not about money. It seems that ClickAndBuy isn't one of the best services. They have ridiculous amount of checking procedures and confirmations compared to that money value.

They're requiring me to first give a lot of personal information and after all that they're asking me to call them to confirm my order. What a joke for 99 cents. I mean, that purchase system is more an obstacle than the money.

This is just my personal opinion, but I think that many others might share this view point. Any comments?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 08 Jun 2008, 15:58

Z wrote:
Admin wrote: After 9,99 EUR seems to be too expensive, I decreased the price from 9,99 EUR to 0,99 EUR. I hope this price would be fair for everyone. The customers who paid 9,99 EUR can get back the difference (9 EUR).
It's not about money. It seems that ClickAndBuy isn't one of the best services. They have ridiculous amount of checking procedures and confirmations compared to that money value.

They're requiring me to first give a lot of personal information and after all that they're asking me to call them to confirm my order. What a joke for 99 cents. I mean, that purchase system is more an obstacle than the money.

This is just my personal opinion, but I think that many others might share this view point. Any comments?
You are already 2 persons complaining about ClickAndBuy. This means that I will try to propose also Paypal soon.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

thegeek1977

Post by thegeek1977 » 09 Aug 2008, 06:47

I want to register however both clicktobuy and Paypal really sucks. I don't want some random homepage to remember my private
credit card information. Could you please work out a way to just use your credit card for one session without getting remembered.
Lots of shops around the www are able to do that by now. I will not sign up and pay before this is fixed.

Thank you.

Z

Post by Z » 12 Aug 2008, 08:57

thegeek1977 wrote:I want to register however both clicktobuy and Paypal really sucks. I don't want some random homepage to remember my private
credit card information.
Afaik you can do that with Paypal, as I have done always when I have used Paypal. But I haven't used it for a few years. Maybe they have changed their policy? Or you haven't looked troughly what kind of payment options they offer.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 14 Aug 2008, 13:25

thegeek1977 wrote:I want to register however both clicktobuy and Paypal really sucks. I don't want some random homepage to remember my private
credit card information. Could you please work out a way to just use your credit card for one session without getting remembered.
Lots of shops around the www are able to do that by now. I will not sign up and pay before this is fixed.

Thank you.
Hi,

I need to check this out. I don't would like to save myself credit card information because of risks to be hacked.
To you know a good service company which provide this kind of service?
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH