minefield 4 b 10 pre

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Post Reply
roffle
Posts: 5
Joined: 30 Nov 2009, 14:18
Location: European Union

minefield 4 b 10 pre

Post by roffle » 21 Jan 2011, 09:32

Hi just to say the Minefield firefox4 beta 10 pre doesn't accept trashmail. Can you please update?
Windows: Where do you want to be tomorrow?
Macintosh: Where do you want to be today?
Linux: Are you coming or what?

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: minefield 4 b 10 pre

Post by Admin » 21 Jan 2011, 14:47

roffle wrote:Hi just to say the Minefield firefox4 beta 10 pre doesn't accept trashmail. Can you please update?
It should work now with Firefox 4b9.
Please wait a few weeks, we are working to port the Add-On with new features to Firefox 4 official version.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

roffle
Posts: 5
Joined: 30 Nov 2009, 14:18
Location: European Union

Re: minefield 4 b 10 pre

Post by roffle » 28 Jan 2011, 08:46

Ah, damn.. Now to downgrade to beta9.. Ill go ask google how to :)

Thanks. i look forward to the upgrade!
Windows: Where do you want to be tomorrow?
Macintosh: Where do you want to be today?
Linux: Are you coming or what?

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: minefield 4 b 10 pre

Post by Admin » 28 Jan 2011, 09:24

roffle wrote:Ah, damn.. Now to downgrade to beta9.. Ill go ask google how to :)

Thanks. i look forward to the upgrade!
Please use temporary the web interface. We are working on a new Add-On Version 2.5 for Firefox 4.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Burlito

Re: minefield 4 b 10 pre

Post by Burlito » 04 Feb 2011, 17:24

just use the "compatibility reporter" add-on and configure trashmail as working. i'm using the latest trashmail addon with firefox 4b10 and it works without a problem.

nutellajunkie
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 08:40

Re: minefield 4 b 10 pre

Post by nutellajunkie » 15 Mar 2011, 05:41

uhmmmm.. STILL waiting?!?!!?

I know its just a hobby, but some of us paid for this..

All I seem to have encountered when I come for support or have an issue, I am met with practically nothing..

I dont need or wish to install an add-on like compatibility reporter to hack other add-ons to work..

Please update this ASAP.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1241
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: minefield 4 b 10 pre

Post by Admin » 16 Mar 2011, 20:40

nutellajunkie wrote:uhmmmm.. STILL waiting?!?!!?

I know its just a hobby, but some of us paid for this..

All I seem to have encountered when I come for support or have an issue, I am met with practically nothing..

I dont need or wish to install an add-on like compatibility reporter to hack other add-ons to work..

Please update this ASAP.
Hello,

please install this version:
https://ssl.trashmail.net/forum/viewtop ... f=3&t=2023

Mozilla has already blocked two Add-On versions because of different reasons. Next version would be 2.5.2 which I will submit today to Mozilla.org.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Post Reply