New Address Problems

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

captaincancerstix

New Address Problems

Post by captaincancerstix » 02 Dec 2010, 03:23

I have been using Trash mail for a few months now with no problems. Now all the sudden when I try to set up a new address I can make the address but when I try and paste it in the confirm box I get a box saying that the address I have just made is already expired. Does anyone know why or how I can fix this? Thanks :(

Saxtus

Re: New Address Problems

Post by Saxtus » 02 Dec 2010, 05:21

Happened to me too with the last address I've created using Firefox add-on.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 02 Dec 2010, 12:34

Hello,

you are right.
The addresses did no more appear in the TrashMail Address manager because server answered with an empty wrong response. Unfortunately the Add-On then thought the email were expired and deleted its local list.
I will update "soon" the Add-On with a new version that it will connect directly to the server to get the full list and no more store locally all addresses.

Please use temporary the new web front end to get the current list of all your disposable email addresses.

When I will have updated the Add-On, you will be able to use the Add-On with multiple different Firefox installations.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

plaintext

Post by plaintext » 04 Dec 2010, 11:52

Admin wrote: I will update "soon" the Add-On with a new version that it will connect directly to the server to get the full list and no more store locally all addresses.
Good news! Thanks for working on this issue.