TrashMail Address Manager Web-Frontend

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Admin
Site Admin

TrashMail Address Manager Web-Frontend

Post by Admin » 24 Oct 2010, 18:31

Dear TrashMail.net customers,

TrashMail.net has now a new feature: TrashMail Address Manager Web-Frontend

With this frontend you will have now the possibility to manage all your disposable email addresses, as like in the Firefox Add-On.
You can add, edit and delete your disposable email addresses, and having an overview of all your DEA addresses at once.

Adding new email addresses is now easier than on the frontpage, you only need to click the button "Add" and it adds already a disposable email address with default values.
After adding, editing and deleting you need to click the "Save" button that the transaction gets completed.

This is the first version of the frontend. New features will be included.

Screenshot of new frontend:
Address-Manager.png
Address-Manager
Address-Manager.png (161.14 KiB) Viewed 24132 times
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin

Re: TrashMail Address Manager Web-Frontend

Post by Admin » 24 Oct 2010, 18:34

Some changes have been made for this frontend:
TrashMail.net switched now completly to HTTPS (HTTP over SSL). All connections to www.trashmail.net are redirected to https://ssl.trashmail.net/.
This is required because AJAX requests requires to be made on the same hostname and port, so the most secure way is the best way.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z

Post by Z » 25 Oct 2010, 08:48

Way cool. It took me while to access it. So you have to use LOGIN tab to get access to that new ui. And using that new UI, you can't set CR-messages. So there is now two parallel systems which doesn't completely replace each other. 100% old functionality remains. And new UI can be used using login feature.

There is no clear password recovery functionality. Only solution is re-registering account? And that can be done only once / 48 hours? Right?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 25 Oct 2010, 09:23

Z wrote:Way cool. It took me while to access it. So you have to use LOGIN tab to get access to that new ui. And using that new UI, you can't set CR-messages. So there is now two parallel systems which doesn't completely replace each other. 100% old functionality remains. And new UI can be used using login feature.

There is no clear password recovery functionality. Only solution is re-registering account? And that can be done only once / 48 hours? Right?
Exactly: All old functions will be migrated step by step to the new interface.
The main step has been done, now implementing each feature goes faster than this main step.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

plaintext

Post by plaintext » 27 Oct 2010, 21:28

OK, I got that Login-Tab. As a Plus-Customer, do I already have access or do I have to register again?

Thanks for clarifying.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 28 Oct 2010, 08:21

plaintext wrote:OK, I got that Login-Tab. As a Plus-Customer, do I already have access or do I have to register again?

Thanks for clarifying.
You need to register once a login name and password with your TrashMail Plus real email address an account.
Then you confirm your real email address and you have access to the new frontend + the TrashMail Plus features.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

plaintext

Post by plaintext » 29 Oct 2010, 18:55

It works.
Thanks for doing a great job.

Saxtus

Post by Saxtus » 09 Nov 2010, 17:05