Confirmation Code - A Curiosity

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

mr-flot

Confirmation Code - A Curiosity

Post by mr-flot » 12 Sep 2010, 08:41

I am a registered user. When I login and send an email from within Trashmail does the confirmation code change or reset if I take too long to write the email?

I have noticed a couple of times now that I occasionally get the confirmation code wrong, a new one pops up, I enter it and the email gets sent. The confirmation code that I get wrong appears to be straightforward (I used to have problems with ones and sevens - I've sorted that out).

I'm assuming that this is not a Trashmail bug (it might be a user bug) - that's why I'm posting on this board.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Confirmation Code - A Curiosity

Post by Admin » 13 Sep 2010, 15:10

mr-flot wrote:I am a registered user. When I login and send an email from within Trashmail does the confirmation code change or reset if I take too long to write the email?

I have noticed a couple of times now that I occasionally get the confirmation code wrong, a new one pops up, I enter it and the email gets sent. The confirmation code that I get wrong appears to be straightforward (I used to have problems with ones and sevens - I've sorted that out).

I'm assuming that this is not a Trashmail bug (it might be a user bug) - that's why I'm posting on this board.
It could be maybe because your session expired or to be a bug of phpBB2 software.
The forum software has not been made by me.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH