paypal

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

padolosky

paypal

Post by padolosky » 13 Jul 2010, 11:15

How do you add funds to your paypal account with a credit card? I am trying to send someone 7$ through paypal and it says it wont work because I dont have funds on my paypal account and need to add some. How do I add funds through a credit card?

mr-flot

Re: paypal

Post by mr-flot » 13 Aug 2010, 05:55

Have you tried registering your credit card with Paypal.
If I remember correctly you have to register Credit Cards, Bank Savings Accounts with Paypal if you want to deposit money INTO your Paypal Account.
On the other hand once these are registered you can make payments directly from them which is a better way to go since the deposits into the Paypal account can take upto a week to show on your Paypal account.

(better late the never)

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 13 Aug 2010, 08:25

mr-flot wrote:Have you tried registering your credit card with Paypal.
If I remember correctly you have to register Credit Cards, Bank Savings Accounts with Paypal if you want to deposit money INTO your Paypal Account.
On the other hand once these are registered you can make payments directly from them which is a better way to go since the deposits into the Paypal account can take upto a week to show on your Paypal account.

(better late the never)
He asked only to edit later his message to put spam links inside. A new common way of spammers to spread out discretely spam in forums.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

mr-flot

Post by mr-flot » 19 Aug 2010, 08:26

Thanks - that cheeky bugger, I hope they fall of their chair.