Firefox 3 ?

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Post Reply
ltp
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Mar 2008, 18:02

Firefox 3 ?

Post by ltp » 20 Mar 2008, 19:14

Bonjour :)

Is there anything planed for supporting Firefox ?

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1243
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Firefox 3 ?

Post by Admin » 21 Mar 2008, 16:22

ltp wrote:Bonjour :)

Is there anything planed for supporting Firefox ?
Hi,

yes, the extension will be ported to Firefox 3 when its officially released.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

ltp
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Mar 2008, 18:02

Re: Firefox 3 ?

Post by ltp » 21 Mar 2008, 17:14

Admin wrote: yes, the extension will be ported to Firefox 3 when its officially released.
Why this choice ? The extension API are fixed by now, so it should be pretty safe to start the development, isn't it?

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1243
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Firefox 3 ?

Post by Admin » 21 Mar 2008, 19:20

ltp wrote:
Admin wrote: yes, the extension will be ported to Firefox 3 when its officially released.
Why this choice ? The extension API are fixed by now, so it should be pretty safe to start the development, isn't it?
I just saw that its possible to download firefox 3 for developpers at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html.
I will try to port the extension to Firefox 3.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

hazelir
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 May 2009, 08:05

Re: Firefox 3 ?

Post by hazelir » 30 May 2009, 10:57

How can I have multiple tabs showing simultaneously in Firefox? Is there a way to have firefox split the page in half showing 2 tabs so i can view them side by side?
__________________________
affiliateelite ~ affiliateelite.com ~ adgooroo ~ adgooroo.com
Last edited by hazelir on 01 Jun 2009, 06:27, edited 1 time in total.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1243
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Firefox 3 ?

Post by Admin » 30 May 2009, 22:59

hazelir wrote:How can I have multiple tabs showing simultaneously in Firefox? Is there a way to have firefox split the page in half showing 2 tabs so i can view them side by side?
From my knowledge I don't know if this is possible. Maybe there exists an add-on for this.
Or maybe if you take a look at: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/ you will find an answer.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Post Reply