Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Post Reply
Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Z » 13 Mar 2008, 10:31

Admin wrote:I think its time to remove fakemail.dyndns.org and replacing it with a new real domain name.
Any suggestion what it could be? I think it would be good to take a serious name, not like trashmail, more somehing like corp.biz or something like this.
I agree. Something short that looks nice. ;)

I would prefer using biz or info domain, so it would be possible to find free short and nice name.

Also you could consider using .eu domain, it would look quite official? Any thoughts about that?

I was suggesting using tmail.something domain, but those seem to be reserved already.

I personally don't prefer FAKEmail or TRASHmail. Because it's quite clear then it's temporary address. It should look more official. IMHO.

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1239
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Admin » 13 Mar 2008, 21:48

Z wrote:
Admin wrote:I think its time to remove fakemail.dyndns.org and replacing it with a new real domain name.
Any suggestion what it could be? I think it would be good to take a serious name, not like trashmail, more somehing like corp.biz or something like this.
I agree. Something short that looks nice. ;)

I would prefer using biz or info domain, so it would be possible to find free short and nice name.

Also you could consider using .eu domain, it would look quite official? Any thoughts about that?

I was suggesting using tmail.something domain, but those seem to be reserved already.

I personally don't prefer FAKEmail or TRASHmail. Because it's quite clear then it's temporary address. It should look more official. IMHO.
I found out that all this free domain name services are not very useful: They delete your recordings without telling you (or maybe my challenge-response system blocked them :-)). I will soon buy real domain names as alternatives.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Z » 14 Mar 2008, 08:16

Most free services got Slogan which is: "You don't pay, we don't give a s*it what happens". We don't even read your feedback. Feel free to send it do /dev/null.

Getting real domain names is great option. Do you have some especial name in mind? It would be nice to get feedback from users.

I laughed a lot, when I found out that spamgourmet has alternate domain which is ordinaryamerican.net ... ;)

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1239
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Admin » 14 Mar 2008, 09:29

Z wrote:Most free services got Slogan which is: "You don't pay, we don't give a s*it what happens". We don't even read your feedback. Feel free to send it do /dev/null.

Getting real domain names is great option. Do you have some especial name in mind? It would be nice to get feedback from users.
tmail.net was a good idea, but its already taken by t-mobile or something like this.
Hmmm, I would like to take something serious, company like name.
.com Domainname would be the greatest, because its the most common. But finding a correct name below 8 caracters is nearby impossible. What do you think about a name with two "o". Its mostly used by internet companies, since Yahoo is providing its service. Its not a coincidence that the company Google choosed the name Google. Its because this name contains two "o".
Z wrote:I laughed a lot, when I found out that spamgourmet has alternate domain which is ordinaryamerican.net ... ;)
HAHAHAHAHA! LOL!!!

What is about advertising domain name?
This could be a new business model for trashmail. TrashMail users advertise back. For example a company like XYZ buy advertising for the domain name, then I would buy the following:
buy-xyz-products-now.com ?
Then this domain names are provided for 6 months or something like this. LOL. It would be funny, but I'm not sure if trashmail customers would apreciate this.
Then maybe I should add a feature that customers can also buy a fee to use their own domain names.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

somebody
Posts: 15
Joined: 03 Nov 2006, 23:38

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by somebody » 30 Apr 2008, 06:39

I also agree - a professional looking name would be good. Names... Hm...

According to DomainDiscount24, inbox.me is still available for pre-ordering. Or what about tmail.at?

Playing with the 2-o idea: toool.info? toool.biz? But I don't know if .biz is good - a lot of spammy sites are on .biz. or what about rcpt? Too geeky? rcpt.at is still available. Hm. mail-in? foomail.eu?

tmail.at is looking professional. rcpt.at is geeky. And foomail.eu is cool. In my opinion.

Cheers,
somebody

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1239
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Admin » 05 May 2008, 21:25

somebody wrote:I also agree - a professional looking name would be good. Names... Hm...

According to DomainDiscount24, inbox.me is still available for pre-ordering. Or what about tmail.at?

Playing with the 2-o idea: toool.info? toool.biz? But I don't know if .biz is good - a lot of spammy sites are on .biz. or what about rcpt? Too geeky? rcpt.at is still available. Hm. mail-in? foomail.eu?

tmail.at is looking professional. rcpt.at is geeky. And foomail.eu is cool. In my opinion.

Cheers,
somebody
The domain names are good. I will think about it.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1239
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Admin » 28 May 2008, 22:17

somebody wrote:I also agree - a professional looking name would be good. Names... Hm...

According to DomainDiscount24, inbox.me is still available for pre-ordering. Or what about tmail.at?

Playing with the 2-o idea: toool.info? toool.biz? But I don't know if .biz is good - a lot of spammy sites are on .biz. or what about rcpt? Too geeky? rcpt.at is still available. Hm. mail-in? foomail.eu?

tmail.at is looking professional. rcpt.at is geeky. And foomail.eu is cool. In my opinion.

Cheers,
somebody
Hi,
rcpt.at was a very nice idea. I bought this domain name and I was really surprised that the domain name was not already taken. Thanks very much.
You can now use this domain name as alternative to trashmail.net.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Guest

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Guest » 12 May 2009, 11:16

Admin wrote: rcpt.at was a very nice idea.
You can now use this domain name as alternative to trashmail.net.
apparently some sites detect this kind of domain name and refuse creation of account.
My very first try with this domain name was refused (many times) with no explanation (but I suspect they check)
bad bad .... I often connect to a forum just for a question or two then never connect again and am tired of spam (or non spam reminding me of things that do not concern me anymore ...)

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1239
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Admin » 12 May 2009, 11:20

Guest wrote:
Admin wrote: rcpt.at was a very nice idea.
You can now use this domain name as alternative to trashmail.net.
apparently some sites detect this kind of domain name and refuse creation of account.
My very first try with this domain name was refused (many times) with no explanation (but I suspect they check)
bad bad .... I often connect to a forum just for a question or two then never connect again and am tired of spam (or non spam reminding me of things that do not concern me anymore ...)
Did you tried as alternative @kurzepost.de?
We have now 3 domain names: trashmail.net, rcpt.at, kurzepost.de
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Guest

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Guest » 12 May 2009, 13:11

tried with other domains same thing happened ...
checked multiple times and inscription refused ... for sure I could test with my real mail address :wink:
site is http://www.witscale.com
I wonder which check they apply ... (tried to delete cookies, still refused with no explanation)

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1239
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Admin » 12 May 2009, 22:32

Guest wrote:tried with other domains same thing happened ...
checked multiple times and inscription refused ... for sure I could test with my real mail address :wink:
site is http://www.witscale.com
I wonder which check they apply ... (tried to delete cookies, still refused with no explanation)
I tried with non-trashmail email addresses: It does not work. I think they have a problem with their website software.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Guest

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by Guest » 13 May 2009, 09:00

Admin wrote:
I tried with non-trashmail email addresses: It does not work. I think they have a problem with their website software.
OOPS!!! :? thanks a lot
I will try again

Bear

gerbra
Posts: 4
Joined: 09 Apr 2014, 05:14

Re: Good additional domain name for trashmail.net

Post by gerbra » 09 Apr 2014, 05:25

Z wrote:
Admin wrote:I think its time to remove fakemail.dyndns.org and replacing it with a new real domain name.
Any suggestion what it could be? I think it would be good to take a serious name, not like trashmail, more somehing like corp.biz or something like this.
I agree. Something short that looks nice. ;)

I would prefer using biz or info domain, so it would be possible to find free short and nice name.

Also you could consider using .eu domain, it would look quite official? Any thoughts about that?

I was suggesting using tmail.something domain, but those seem to be reserved already.

I personally don't prefer FAKEmail or TRASHmail. Because it's quite clear then it's temporary address. It should look more official. IMHO.
Almost everyone has this situation. Whatever domain name we prefer would already have been taken. But not all the already taken domain names are being used. Most of them would have been kept parked for sale. if the domain "tmail.com" or any other extension has already been takem, You can contact the current domain name owner for a bargain if he/she wishes to sell it. You can get the contact details of a domain name owner by having a whois search from http://www.WhoisXY.com/ Good luck.

Post Reply