rcpt.at not working anymore?

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Rcpt.at user

rcpt.at not working anymore?

Post by Rcpt.at user » 08 Mar 2010, 22:48

What is the problem with rcpt.at? I noticed days ago I don#t get any messages anymore, now I tried to send a message by myself and it bounced - no wonder I don't get any messages.. I also tried it after just setting up a new address, same error:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (state 14).

Admin
Site Admin

Re: rcpt.at not working anymore?

Post by Admin » 09 Mar 2010, 15:38

Rcpt.at user wrote:What is the problem with rcpt.at? I noticed days ago I don#t get any messages anymore, now I tried to send a message by myself and it bounced - no wonder I don't get any messages.. I also tried it after just setting up a new address, same error:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (state 14).
I can't replicate this error. When I test it with a new rcpt.at address, I get no problems.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH