Other domains?

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Post Reply

Trashmail.net needs additional domain(s)

Poll ended at 24 Oct 2007, 13:07

Yes
3
100%
No
0
No votes
?
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 3

Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Other domains?

Post by Z » 23 Sep 2007, 13:07

I have extra domain which I could configure for trashmail.

tm.domain.net

Are you interested about that?

Domain exipers 9/2009 so it coulbe used for 2 years. In 2009 we can remove it so new addresses wont be created.

Any comments?

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1239
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Other domains?

Post by Admin » 25 Sep 2007, 21:58

Z wrote:I have extra domain which I could configure for trashmail.

tm.domain.net

Are you interested about that?

Domain exipers 9/2009 so it coulbe used for 2 years. In 2009 we can remove it so new addresses wont be created.

Any comments?
TrashMail needs additional domains, but I can't use your domain, because if I give out the control of domain names to external persons (even if I know them good), people will no more trust in TrashMail because at any time the external person could change the IP address, so that he could collect all email addresses and their content. So tm.domain.net would only be possible if I would be the domain name owner. 8)
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Re: Other domains?

Post by Z » 26 Sep 2007, 10:29

Admin wrote: TrashMail needs additional domains, but I can't use your domain, because if I give out the control of domain names to external persons (even if I know them good), people will no more trust in TrashMail because at any time the external person could change the IP address, so that he could collect all email addresses and their content. So tm.domain.net would only be possible if I would be the domain name owner. 8)
That's very true. It's good that you're keepin eye on security issues too.

Anyway, additional domains cost something like 10 USD / year. So you might like to register one or two additional ones...

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1239
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Other domains?

Post by Admin » 26 Sep 2007, 21:39

Z wrote:
Admin wrote: TrashMail needs additional domains, but I can't use your domain, because if I give out the control of domain names to external persons (even if I know them good), people will no more trust in TrashMail because at any time the external person could change the IP address, so that he could collect all email addresses and their content. So tm.domain.net would only be possible if I would be the domain name owner. 8)
That's very true. It's good that you're keepin eye on security issues too.

Anyway, additional domains cost something like 10 USD / year. So you might like to register one or two additional ones...
Yes, but I think there will be soon a pro service, because the advertising on this website is not earning all costs.
I need also place new backup MX mail servers for all this domain names...
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Post Reply