THANKS

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Post Reply
Anon Ymous
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 05:34

THANKS

Post by Anon Ymous » 31 Jul 2007, 05:38

This is a great service and I just wanted to say thanks for providing it.

All the best! :)


Anon Ymous :wink:

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1243
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: THANKS

Post by Admin » 03 Aug 2007, 22:21

Anon Ymous wrote:This is a great service and I just wanted to say thanks for providing it.

All the best! :)


Anon Ymous :wink:
Thanks very much!
It makes me happy! :D
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z
Posts: 189
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 10:28
Contact:

Re: THANKS

Post by Z » 17 Sep 2007, 13:57

I would like to say thank you very much too!

Thanks Mr. Admin!

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1243
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: THANKS

Post by Admin » 25 Sep 2007, 21:46

Z wrote:I would like to say thank you very much too!

Thanks Mr. Admin!
Thanks also that you use it. It makes me happy too! :-)

someone
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Feb 2008, 16:41

Re: THANKS

Post by someone » 02 Feb 2008, 16:45

Just wanted to say thanks!, too for this great service. :)

someone

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1243
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: THANKS

Post by Admin » 25 Feb 2008, 18:34

someone wrote:Just wanted to say thanks!, too for this great service. :)

someone
Thanks, I'm happy that you like it.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Raysy
Posts: 7
Joined: 14 Sep 2008, 18:55

Re: THANKS

Post by Raysy » 09 Aug 2009, 14:40

Thanks!
I'm using Thrashmail Plus since almost a year. After Mailexpire stopped working (they are now back on the net, it seems) and many other thrashmail-services were out of work, I needed a reliable thrashmail service. You didn't disappointed me!
Every "Premium"-eMail-Provider should provide such a service as a feature for paying customers, as some of them charge 5 Euros a *month*!

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1243
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: THANKS

Post by Admin » 09 Aug 2009, 14:42

Raysy wrote:Thanks!
I'm using Thrashmail Plus since almost a year. After Mailexpire stopped working (they are now back on the net, it seems) and many other thrashmail-services were out of work, I needed a reliable thrashmail service. You didn't disappointed me!
Every "Premium"-eMail-Provider should provide such a service as a feature for paying customers, as some of them charge 5 Euros a *month*!
Thanks very much. Specially with TrashMail Plus fee we can keep up the service running.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

User avatar
Saxtus
Posts: 94
Joined: 05 Oct 2009, 06:13
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: THANKS

Post by Saxtus » 05 Oct 2009, 06:28

One more pleased customer.
Renewed and hope to see a web interface to view and manage all the aliases.

Oh! Also welcome back from your vacations!

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1243
Joined: 16 Jun 2006, 08:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: THANKS

Post by Admin » 05 Oct 2009, 21:10

Saxtus wrote:One more pleased customer.
Renewed and hope to see a web interface to view and manage all the aliases.

Oh! Also welcome back from your vacations!
Thanks.
I would like to implement this feature. I suppose everybody would then need one login and password for total management over all trashmail addresses.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Hélène

Re: THANKS

Post by Hélène » 28 Feb 2010, 00:20

Thank you for this service. I'm using it since 2 years ant it works perfectly (sorry for my english...). Great, great job. :D

mr-flot
Posts: 53
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 04:03
Location: Sydney, Australia.

Re: THANKS

Post by mr-flot » 12 Sep 2010, 08:55

Hélène wrote:Thank you for this service. I'm using it since 2 years ant it works perfectly (sorry for my english...). Great, great job. :D
Grosse Dankeschein from me too (sorry for my German and Austrian - that's all I know).

I recently renewed my subscription and have taken out a second subscription for my spouse (boy am I glad you reduced the fees).

This a great service, whether it is paid for or not. I also just wanted to add my thanks.


(P.S. For ex-US president George Bush: Austria and Australia are two different countries - I really hope somebody has pointed this out to you and it made sense.)

Post Reply