Transferring disposable address to webforms

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Kathmary

Transferring disposable address to webforms

Post by Kathmary » 20 Mar 2007, 21:32

I tried to use trashmail-but I had to type it on the web form. I R- clicked on the webform and saw the " paste disposable email address " on the context menu-but when I clicked on it nothing happened. Do I need to manually type in the address, and if so, why is " paste disposable email address " on the context menu? I hope someone can help.
Thanks

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Transferring disposable address to webforms

Post by Admin » 22 Mar 2007, 11:42

Kathmary wrote:I tried to use trashmail-but I had to type it on the web form. I R- clicked on the webform and saw the " paste disposable email address " on the context menu-but when I clicked on it nothing happened. Do I need to manually type in the address, and if so, why is " paste disposable email address " on the context menu? I hope someone can help.
Thanks
Hi,
normally when you click on "Paste dispoable email address" it opens a popup and ask your real email address and for how many days and emails would be redirected for the temporary email address to your real email address.
But I found out that Firefox is a little buggy. For example I can't still put a connection timeout on HTTPS requests without that the browsers hangs ups. And there is currently no solution in the newsgroups and mailing lists.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH