New account

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

durf786

New account

Post by durf786 » 12 Mar 2007, 23:37

I've been using TrashMail for a while - it's great! Now, however, I need to change my forwarding address, but I can't remember my username. How can I create a new account? Thanks.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: New account

Post by Admin » 13 Mar 2007, 10:24

durf786 wrote:I've been using TrashMail for a while - it's great! Now, however, I need to change my forwarding address, but I can't remember my username. How can I create a new account? Thanks.
Just create a new one account.
You have the right to have as much accounts as you would like. Naturally there is a hard limit of about 32 new accounts per day. And naturally if everybody decides now to create a huge amount of accounts for itself that restrictions would be put in place. But in the normal way everybody can create as many accounts as he like.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z

Re: New account

Post by Z » 20 Mar 2007, 12:51

I guess you missed the point.

So user would like to change forwarding address for address that he doesn't know.

Yep. That's a problem with current implementation. Because you can't view list of your addresses.

It might be possible to list addresses after confirmation mail. And if that's possible, than I would like to have a check box to hide some addresses from that list.

- Comments?

Maybe this should be in to do section? ;)

See discussion:
https://ssl.trashmail.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68