I have no user login??

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

humak1

I have no user login??

Post by humak1 » 05 Mar 2007, 18:23

I have downloaded the Trashmail extension for Firefox 2.0 and have followed links to the Trashmail home page where I am attempting to access "change your settings". I'm being asked for a "user name" and a password. I don't know where to find either one. I've tried using my forum login name and password as well as the most current email name I can find but none work. I did not have to log into anything to download the extension so I'm completely in the dark as far as the required info goes.

Can someone direct me, please??

Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have no user login??

Post by Admin » 07 Mar 2007, 09:30

humak1 wrote:I have downloaded the Trashmail extension for Firefox 2.0 and have followed links to the Trashmail home page where I am attempting to access "change your settings". I'm being asked for a "user name" and a password. I don't know where to find either one. I've tried using my forum login name and password as well as the most current email name I can find but none work. I did not have to log into anything to download the extension so I'm completely in the dark as far as the required info goes.

Can someone direct me, please??
Hi,

normally when you create a trashmail email address, you receive a confirmation email. In this email your login and password is written. Additionally for each time an email is forwarded to you, there is written in the header of the email:
X-TrashMail-Modify_Link: https://ssl.trashmail.net/?login=1&inpu ... xxxxxxxxx=

This means that by going to this URL you can directly modify your settings without need to type your login and password.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH