Receive Mail and Assign variable script

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

AR

Receive Mail and Assign variable script

Post by AR » 18 Feb 2007, 00:39

Hello. I noticed that your email system has a script, which must save each part of an email address that is received and assign them to PHP variables, such as $from, $to, $message, $subject or $time. I was wondering if you had this script/process readily available, that I could possibly see how this is done. Please reply if you can be of any assistance. I love your site, keep up the good work!

~AR

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Receive Mail and Assign variable script

Post by Admin » 19 Feb 2007, 09:39

AR wrote:Hello. I noticed that your email system has a script, which must save each part of an email address that is received and assign them to PHP variables, such as $from, $to, $message, $subject or $time. I was wondering if you had this script/process readily available, that I could possibly see how this is done. Please reply if you can be of any assistance. I love your site, keep up the good work!

~AR
Hi,

thanks that you like this service.
The received emails are currently not parsed by any kind of PHP scripts.
The PHP scripts are only used as web front-end to create and manage new disposable email addresses.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH