Brilliant - Well Done

This is a general forum about all topics, i.e. TrashMail.net, spam mails, email protection, privacy and other things.

Paxos

Brilliant - Well Done

Post by Paxos » 22 Jan 2007, 18:33

I would just like to thank you for such a brilliant system. I am using trash mail all the time and just love it - such a simple system but so effective.

Thanks again.

Nathan
http://www.agni.gr/paxos.asp

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Brilliant - Well Done

Post by Admin » 22 Jan 2007, 18:53

Paxos wrote:I would just like to thank you for such a brilliant system. I am using trash mail all the time and just love it - such a simple system but so effective.

Thanks again.

Nathan
http://www.agni.gr/paxos.asp
Thanks,
wait that the whitelisting would be released, it would be like trashmail version 2, because this would give you a 100% protection against spam.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

Z

Re: Brilliant - Well Done

Post by Z » 23 Jan 2007, 11:14

Cool, and then pseudo-anonymous messaging. ;)

dave

Post by dave » 17 Feb 2007, 13:39

I've just registered (hello all), specifically to echo the original poster's comments.

Trashmail is a great idea, well executed, and simple and easy to use.

Pity you don't have a paypal donation button, because I'd certainly use it...

Dave

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 17 Feb 2007, 19:21

dave wrote:I've just registered (hello all), specifically to echo the original poster's comments.

Trashmail is a great idea, well executed, and simple and easy to use.

Pity you don't have a paypal donation button, because I'd certainly use it...

Dave
Hi,
thanks very much. I had already once a Paypall account, but nobody spent money. lol
I think it would not be fair to ask for money because soon I planned to propose new services which costs money. For example to create accounts for an unlimited time period. But I have not yet decided how this would be implemented and how much it would costs.
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH

dave

Post by dave » 17 Feb 2007, 20:03

That's a shame... I get so much spam mail that anything I can do to reduce it is welcome (and I'd be happy to pay towards it's continuing development).

On the payment front, you could look to something like Newzbin for an example... they charge $0.50 a week, charged in 8 - 52 week increments... just about everyone on the forum over there says that $24 a year is more than reasonable for the service they provide, and doing it the weekly way means people can pay a few bucks now and again to keep the subscription going... hardly a hardship :)

Keep up the good work

Dave

ps. the ability to choose from several different domains would be very welcome for those websites where trashmail.net is barred...

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 19 Feb 2007, 09:35

dave wrote:That's a shame... I get so much spam mail that anything I can do to reduce it is welcome (and I'd be happy to pay towards it's continuing development).

On the payment front, you could look to something like Newzbin for an example... they charge $0.50 a week, charged in 8 - 52 week increments... just about everyone on the forum over there says that $24 a year is more than reasonable for the service they provide, and doing it the weekly way means people can pay a few bucks now and again to keep the subscription going... hardly a hardship :)

Keep up the good work

Dave

ps. the ability to choose from several different domains would be very welcome for those websites where trashmail.net is barred...
Hi,
yes I will try my best that the service will be inexpensive for everyone.

I know that multi-domain account should be added, for the while you can use fakemail.dyndns.org, but there is no backup MX server on this domain name, which means that if the internet line connection of trashmail fails, then there is no backup mail server (only for this domain name).
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro
Founder of TrashMail.com
CEO of Aionda GmbH